Monday, January 19, 2015

Parent Meeting and Update

Good evening,

I hope you had a wonderful, restful weekend.


I wanted to update you on the progress of our Bingo-- I can't believe it is in 2 weeks. 

We have purchased the bags that will be our prizes, I have attached pictures of them.  Sometimes posting on social media helps to boost ticket sales.  We have sold a little more that half of our tickets, keep up the great work. I have also attached the flyer in case you need one to share with friends and family

We currently have 10-12 baskets for our silent auction.  If you are willing to donate items for a basket or an entire basket please let me know.

We would like to meet on Saturday January 24th at 9:30 am in the Electronics shop  -- it is across the hall from the machine shop where the kids will be working. My goal is to finalize what needs to be done and who will be helping with what job that day, who can bring baked goods.   If you have any basket donations can you please bring them that day, then we can spend sometime on basket assembly.  I will also be available to exchange money for bingo tickets probably 9-1:00.

As always thanks for you help in advance and if you have any questions of concerns do not hesitate to let me know.

Please find a link to our event flyer here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-sGgCte189KRWdzSUdJYlMzdkk/view?usp=sharing 

Please find a link to our handbag prize photos here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-sGgCte189KWE4wTUNSTm41SHM/view?usp=sharing 



Denise Barr

No comments:

Post a Comment