Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Handbag Bingo


Good Afternoon,

A little update regarding our handbag bingo.  I will be at CCTS on Saturday about 9:30 until 11 with tickets and to answer any questions.  If you need to stop in later than that I will leave some tickets with my husband or Mr. DePrince. 

If you are writing a check please make it payable to--- CCTS  F.I.R.S.T. Robotics Boosters.

As long as we have tickets, we will sell at the door.  If you need tickets and we can’t get together let me know and I can reserve them for you.

Our plan is to purchase the handbags this weekend.  Once we have the handbags in our possession, I will send out pictures (sometimes that helps with ticket sales)

As always if you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.

Denise Barr
Parent Boosters President

No comments:

Post a Comment